Co-Founder and CEO
- 3-time retail technology founder.
- Built the technology and the team behind RADAR’s overhead RFID solution and Intel’s Responsive Retail Platform.
- Over 20 years of experience building teams and advanced technology in spaces including military networking and communications, satellite communications, RFID, and retail technology.
Co-Founder and CTO
- Head Architect for Amazon Go and AWS TwinMaker
- World-class expert in practical deployment of solutions utilizing computer vision, 3D rendering, spatial understanding, and advanced sensor fusion
- 30 years of technical innovation and leadership at Microsoft and Amazon
Bionics is the “science of constructing artificial systems that have some of the characteristics of living systems.” We like to think of a physical space that is occupied by a community of people working with a common set of goals to be a living system of its own. So, when we build a digital twin of that particular site, we are building a bionic site.
Beyond this, the term bionic is often used around the concept of giving people super-human capabilities. That might be super-human strength, speed, or vision. In this way, Site Bionics equips the community and people living in and operating within the physical site with advanced capabilities to enhance their productivity or enjoyment.